Sunday 5 March 2017

I'm Back in the Saddle Again

LORRAINE: Some people will think I’m taking unnecessary risks by riding a motorcycle less than a year about an accident that left me with a bad concussion. (Cause of accident? My mind wandered, I fell.) The number one reason for returning to the saddle is Rallying for A Wild Life, a film I’ve been working on for two years. I want people to come to Africa and experience wildlife. And the WILD in their souls. If that’s not possible, then to take part in helping wildlife exist in our crazy world - either in Africa or their OWN country. Even though mainstream media shows that Africa is 180 degrees opposite to the West, full of mud huts and people wearing little more than colourful beadwork, you will see striking parallels in what Tiffany, Nicole and I post. There’s shopping malls galore and human-wildlife conflicts very similar to ranches all over the world. Stay tuned. It’s going to be a WILD RIDE! I'm riding, I'm shining up my saddle! (Photo Tiffany Coates)

No comments:

Post a Comment